Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bake_Chef!


   It's that time of year again; yes! It's Christmas time! With Christmas come baking, and BOY have I been obsessed with baking! My friend, Emily, and I traveled to different neighborhoods, going from door to door, to ask people if they would like to buy some inexpensive bake sale items; if they weren't interested, I proudly offered one of my best ideas yet: a raffle ticket for one dollar!
  Currently, it is time for the delivery part of the bake sale, which includes my personal favorite part: baking! My most recent addiction has been peppermint, which has found its way in my bake sale brochure, and in my baked goods.

  Yes, it is easier to just get the money handed to you by a large donation, which I have had many of so far, and I thank you; I would not be to this point without you! But I have enjoyed myself during this bake sale; at first I was anxious to get it over with, but it turned out wonderful, and Emily and I look forward to our next planned bake sale to raise money for Romania!




I look forward to the Romania trip where I can honestly say "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
2 Timothy 4:7
Thank you for your constant prayers and contributions to my heart's desire.  I wish you a blessed holiday season! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment