Friday, December 7, 2012

Bake Sale One and Done.

  My bake sale which my friend and I hosted turned out to be a success.  Through this bake sale I learned: any money goal is reachable, I enjoy to cook. . . sometimes, AND I am NOT good at making cookies.  Let Elizabeth make anything (to include: cupcakes, cakes, cake pops, candy) but once you give her the cookie mix, be prepared for oatmeal balls instead of oatmeal cookies.  Other than a little mishap during cookie making, and my sister, the chef genius, coming to my rescue, the bake sale was very successful!
 
  After two failures at making cookies, the non-burnt and non-oatmeal ball formed cookies were put toward the customers, where as the ugly ducklings were given to my mom.  Happy four month early birthday, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment