Monday, January 21, 2013

Second Voge-Bear meeting.

  We are only becoming more and more excited!  
  Every meeting with Vogel seems to go on and on forever (four hours to be exact), but, nevertheless, after every meeting, I seem to have only gotten more excited.
  As of now, we are planning for extremely cold weather, but I'm sure that will be the last thing on my "out of my comfort zone" list when going over to Romania.  No worries! God has got it under control!
  
  Last time I went over to Europe, the plane rides there did not bother me, for there was a period of time when the sun was down, and darkness covered the plane.  BUT on the way back from Europe, we stayed with the sun for eight hours; near the end of the plane ride I started freaking out, and had a temporary case of claustrophobia. This time, my sister offered to give me her little eye covery thingy that some girls wear to bed.  I will take advantage of them and use them on the way back from Romania, when it stays 4:30 in the afternoon for eight hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment