Wednesday, February 20, 2013

jksaj klfdjsaklj dmngre wiojksa!

  You may be wondering why the title is so.  I can assure you it was not to get your attention, even though it completed that task.
  Just yesterday, I was walking in the school hallway and stopped at the water fountain to fill up my water bottle.  As I looked to my left, one of my friends was walking towards me down the hallway.  I heard him say something not of English- or any language of that matter.  I asked him, "Did you just say, 'Four days until Romania,'?"  And then he replied, "How did you know!?"
  Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is not officially three days until we leave for Romania, maybe even a little less.  Today, the students participating in the trip received their Romania sweatshirts, which combined with the Romania jackets, are sure to keep everyone nice and cozy!  We are all ready and excited to head out of the country and into a changed life.  The next two days will be the last of our 'old lives' as we enter into something more than ourselves.
  Today, I found that coffee will be my new best friend over the next couple of weeks!  Good thing they do not come in Starbucks prices over there!
  Continue to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment